VOLT 18V 1.6A for Stack Audio LINK
- LINK II
The Stack Audio VOLT is an audiophile linear power supply designed to work perfectly with the LINK II’s internal S Power PSU. For existing LINK...... Read More
The Stack Audio VOLT is an audiophile linear power supply designed to work perfectly with the LINK II’s internal S Power PSU. For existing LINK and LINK IIs it replaces the original supplied external DC adaptor and provides a substantial upgrade.
The audible benefit of a pure, smooth power supply has governed every aspect of the VOLT’s development, from component selection and electrical design to eliminating physical vibrations.
Switch-mode type power supplies can produce high frequency noise that can washback and affect the performance of other components in a hi-fi system. The VOLT replaces a switch-mode power supply and filters other mains induced noise for a cleaner sound.
The VOLT is a linear design built specifically for high quality audio systems that benefit from smooth, clean, DC supply. The result is tangible, with subtle details and nuances revealed in your music for a more engaging experience.
(LINK/LINK II not included)Read Less
- UK made precision wound Toroidal transformer
- High quality Nichicon Audio grade capacitors
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Noise suppression filters on both the output and input signal
- Precision machined aluminium enclosure
- Transformer mounted on an isolation plate incorporating AVDC
- High-quality star-quad geometry connecting cable provides protection against EMI and mains borne interference
- Oyaide gold plated 2.5mm DC plug
- 100-120V or 120-240v AC 50-60hz
- Dimensions: HxWxD (mm): 60 x 120 x 200
- 18V DC x 1.6A
- Available in black and silver
- 2 Year Warranty