Set comprises ULTIMATE FF Top Plate, ULTIMATE Baseboard and Cross-brace. Choose silver or black anodised aluminium finish for the Top Plate. Supplied with all necessary fixings. Set price includes 5% set discount on buying the items separately.
- ULTIMATE FF Top Plate is machined from aerospace grade aluminium to 5mm deep with AVDC bonding layer for vibration dissipation. Comes with fixed spring and 6 plinth mounting bolts
- ULTIMATE Baseboard is machined from Solid Surface to reduce internal and external vibrations. Supplied with height adjustable ULTIMATE feet
- SERENE Cross-brace consists of a stainless steel outer bracket with AVDC laminated strengthening plate for vibration dissipation
- Top Plate and Cross-brace fit all plinths
- Template supplied for additional top plate bolt mounting hole required through plinth corner brace under motor switch
- Compatible AC and DC motors
- Baseboard is not compatible with Urika phono stages
- Cross-brace supports Majik, Valhalla and Hercules internal power supplies; Lingo 1-3 and Naim Armageddon connector boards; and Lingo 4 power supply board
Installation of the ULTIMATE Structure Set requires a full strip down and re-build of the LP12. This is an opportunity to check the condition of all components and service or upgrade them as necessary. A professional strip and re-build typically takes between 2 and 3 hours. Stack Audio’s approved dealers can carry out this service as well as all trained LP12 service engineers. SAFETY NOTICE It is essential that you unplug your LP12 from the mains before beginning work. Internal power supplies like the Valhalla carry live high voltages; the on/off switch merely disconnects the motor from the power supply which is still live when connected to the mains.
|Platform Set||Structure Set||Full Set||ULTIMATE Structure Set||ULTIMATE Full Set|
|SERENE Top Plate|
|ULTIMATE Top Plate|