Set comprises SERENE Top Plate, SERENE Baseboard and Cross-brace. Supplied with all necessary fixings. Set price includes 5% set discount on buying the items separately.
- SERENE Top Plate is precision machined from 2×1.5mm hardened steel sheet with AVDC bonding layer for vibration dissipation
- SERENE Baseboard is Precision cut anodised from 2 layers of aluminium with AVDC laminate that effectively dissipates vibration. Supplied with height adjustable feet
- SERENE Cross-brace consists of a stainless steel outer bracket with AVDC laminated strengthening plate for vibration dissipation
- Top Plate and Cross-brace fit all plinths
- Compatible AC and DC motors
- Baseboard is not compatible with Urika phono stages
- Cross-brace supports Majik, Valhalla and Hercules internal power supplies; Lingo 1-3 and Naim Armageddon connector boards; and Lingo 4 power supply board
Installation of the SERENE Structure Set requires a full strip down and re-build of the LP12. This is an opportunity to check the condition of all components and service or upgrade them as necessary. A professional strip and re-build typically takes between 2 and 3 hours. Stack Audio’s approved dealers can carry out this service as well as all trained LP12 service engineers. SAFETY NOTICE It is essential that you unplug your LP12 from the mains before beginning work. Internal power supplies like the Valhalla carry live high voltages; the on/off switch merely disconnects the motor from the power supply which is still live when connected to the mains.
|Platform Set||Structure Set||Full Set||ULTIMATE Structure Set||ULTIMATE Full Set|
|SERENE Top Plate|
|ULTIMATE Top Plate|