SERENE Top Plate
The SERENE LP12 Top Plate is a direct replacement for the standard top plate, engineered to fit precisely.
The top plate is the most interconnected part of the LP12. Thin top plates act like kites and are subject to both internal and external vibrations. Upgrading this component is a key part of any major overhaul of an LP12.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Twin-layer construction, precision machined from 2×1.5mm hardened steel sheet
- AVDC bonding layer for vibration dissipation
- Supplied with 3 spring bolts, 3 mounting bolts, lock nuts and washers
- Threaded insert for concealed motor corner mounting
- Motor switch cut-out
- Brushed stainless steel finish to top surface
- Fits all plinths
- Compatible with AC and DC motors
Available in Sets
|Platform Set||Structure Set||Full Set||ULTIMATE Structure Set||ULTIMATE Full Set|
|SERENE Top Plate|
|ULTIMATE Top Plate|