SERENE – Top Plate Bolt Alignment Tool & Arm Mount Alignment Tool
- 30 day money back guarantee
This tool makes suspensions set up easy. It is important that the bolts are rigid and perpendicular to the top plate to enable the suspension to work correctly. The TP tool is used to check if the bolt is bent. Using this tool you can then manipulate the bolt so it is perfectly straight, using the bubble to measure its straightness.
This tool is not needed for the ULTIMATE top plateArm Mount Alignment Tool
With this tool, it is easy to set up the perfect position between the arm collar and the LP12 bearing.
This tool is for a stylus overhang of 18mm, arm bearing to turntable bearing distance is 211mm. This tool is not designed for the Narrow Pillar Linn Ittok
Top Plate Bolt Alignment Tool
- This tool will ensure the suspension bolts are perfectly aligned
- Precision machined here in the UK Arm Mount Alignment Tool
- Cuts out the guesswork of installing a LINN tonearm and reduces assembly time
- Precision machined here in the UK
- SAFETY NOTICE It is essential that you unplug your LP12 from the mains before beginning work. Internal power supplies like the Valhalla carry live high voltages; the on/off switch merely disconnects the motor from the power supply which is still live when connected to the mains.
- Before the bolts are checked, you need to remove the springs and grommets. The turntable has to be level in both directions.
- Try and fit the TP tool over the bolts.
- If the TP tool does not fit over the bolt, the bolt is bent and needs to be replaced.
- If the TP tool does fit over the bolt and the bubble is central the bolt is OK.
- If the bubble is not central, support the plinth whilst bending the bolt with the TP tool until the bubble is central.