Set comprises SERENE Sub-Chassis, Arm Board and Cross-brace. Choose Linn/Ittok, Rega, Rega 3 point, and SME arm mountings. Supplied with all necessary fixings. Set price includes 5% set discount on buying the items separately.
- SERENE Sub-Chassis is machined from Solid Surface with honeycomb structure will not warp over time
- SERENE Arm Board machined from Solid Surface and polished to a high gloss piano black finish. Sub-Chassis attachment holes have threaded brass inserts for rigid long-lasting fixings
- SERENE Cross-brace consists of a stainless steel outer bracket with AVDC laminated strengthening plate for vibration dissipation
- Cross-brace supports Majik, Valhalla and Hercules internal power supplies; Lingo 1-3 and Naim Armageddon connector boards; and Lingo 4 power supply board
- Sub-Chassis supplied with Cirkus bearing adaptor
- Linn/Ittok, Rega, Rega 3 point, and SME arm mountings
Installation of the SERENE Platform Set requires removal of the baseboard, sub-chassis, cross-brace and arm/arm board. The top plate can be left in place but the suspension springs, grommets and retaining nuts have to be removed. If re-using an existing bearing this will need to be fitted to the SERENE Sub-Chassis. Stack Audio’s approved dealers can carry out this service as well as all trained LP12 service engineers. SAFETY NOTICE It is essential that you unplug your LP12 from the mains before beginning work. Internal power supplies like the Valhalla carry live high voltages; the on/off switch merely disconnects the motor from the power supply which is still live when connected to the mains.
Keith G, UK: Solid Surface Sub-Chassis and Arm board – wow!! What a difference – gone from a Fiesta to a Ferrari!! All instruments brought into focus together with speed and timing – a massive improvement Peter B, USA: I have just played my first lp. Claude Bolling suite for flute and jazz piano. Absolutely stunning! Bass and mids are superb. The piano sounds like a piano, not a recording of a piano. Gone is any suggestion of wooly or bloated lower octaves. I don’t want to bore you with my catalogue of records I have been listening to, but everything I have heard so far with the corian subchassis and armboard fitted is several levels better than ever before. Even with a Naim pre into an old Pioneer SX-650 receiver. Absolutely a huge thumbs up!
|Platform Set||Structure Set||Full Set||ULTIMATE Structure Set||ULTIMATE Full Set|
|SERENE Top Plate|
|ULTIMATE Top Plate|