LINK Linear PSU 18v 1.5amp
- LINK II
Stack Audio is happy to announce that the LINK Linear PSU is now ready and available to order. The PSU has taken over a year...... Read More
Stack Audio is happy to announce that the LINK Linear PSU is now ready and available to order. The PSU has taken over a year of intense and extensive development. Great attention to detail has been taken in every aspect of the power supply be that from the component selection and electrical design through to eliminating vibration.
Why a linear power supply?
Switching mode power supplies produce ‘noise’ which is typically transmitted as a high-frequency waveform that can mask and distort the actual information package (digital signal). This noise is unwanted energy that easily migrates onto parts of the circuit where it’s not wanted. The LINK and LINK II has extensive regulation and re-clocking circuits to do just this. Avoiding the introduction of power supply noise in the first place makes life easier for the LINK’s circuits which are also working on cleaning the input signal from the source components such as PCs, laptops and local network drives. Current offer: £350 when purchased with a LINK II.Read Less
- UK made precision wound Toroidal transformer
- Audio grade capacitors
- Noise suppression filters on both the output and input signal
- Precision machined aluminium enclosure
- Transformers vibrate. Vibration adds distortion. The LINK PSU uses an elevated AVDC (advanced vibration dispation) platform to eliminate vibration
- Better isolation from the mains
- High quality connectors