LINK II Network Bridge
- LINK II
The LINK II is a bridge between music files from all sources and a DAC with a USB connection. Music files can be on PCs...... Read More
The LINK II is a bridge between music files from all sources and a DAC with a USB connection.
Music files can be on PCs and laptops, connected NAS drives on home networks with carefully archived CD libraries, internet radio and subscription services like Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify. The LINK II can take all these files and feed them into an existing hi-fi system.
The output is connected by cable to a USB equipped DAC. If your system doesn’t have a DAC with a USB input, the AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt is an excellent way to use a LINK II connecting directly to the line inputs of an amplifier.
The LINK II can also reclock a USB input from a USB 2 compatible MAC/Computer or laptop.
- Airplay® (Shairport-Sync)
- Spotify® (Librespot)
- Bluetooth (Coming soon)
Supported Audio File formats:
- Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3, AAC (in M4A container) MQA (only if DAC supports hardware unfolding)
- Multi-stage ultra-low noise linear regulated power circuit
- USB audio optimized output provides jitter-free audio playback
- Advanced clock circuitry re-clocks any USB input
- Machined from a solid billet of aluminium
- 1 x USB B detox input, Ethernet input
- 1 x dedicated USB audio output
- Ships with external 18v DC power supply