“I hit a Jackpot with Serene Alto full set, cleaner sound, love the bass, vocals, staging and many more. I am not good at describing the sound in words, but very highly and commanding sound combinations. Love it all, never had I thought of getting these results from my set up.”
1) I’ve been a vinyl man since college days, having an antique 1983 LP12, stock & standard, always thinking that an upgrade on Linn gadget would cost me a fortune.
2) C19 pandemic strike the world, forcing almost continuing home-staying for months & reading HiFi reviews from the net became a close friend of mine again, and an article on Stack Audio upgrades on LP12 is very engaging, yes. That’s it, no auditions, no visual or live demo…just words and pictures that gets me started on the upgrade journey.
3) A short note to Stack Audio & before you know it, the man himself (Theo) responded positively. A full Serene Alto set was received in no time.
4) Took me 2 days, devoting my skills to get them fitted & what a package, perfect fitment, nice visuals & absolutely happy with the product & the results-vinyl rules again in my system, the Wadia S7i and CD5XS have to wait in line for now..
5) Cleaner sound, love the bass, vocals, staging and many more. I am not good at describing the sound in words, but very highly and commanding sound combinations. Love it all, never had I thought of getting these results from my set up.
6) Greatly recommend to those who are thinking about extracting & improving music re-creation from their old & tired LP12, without robbing the bank.
7) System set-up: Full set Serene Alto upgraded LP12, Ittok lv2, Denon 304 cart, Rouge Audio phono-stage, LS25 pre, Triangle Art ref valves mono-blocks & Thiel CS3.6 & of course being back up by Wadia S7i and CD5XS when I plan sit on the couch for a while…enjoy the music and stay safe from C19 guys, cheers.